The New Director: Powerful, yet Simple Strategies for Becoming a Company Director in New Zealand
Being a Director of a business is a challenging and worthwhile pursuit.
In The New Director: Powerful, yet Simple Strategies for Becoming a Company Director in New Zealand Ron Scott delivers valuable strategies for those who are just beginning their quest for a seat at the board room table and reveals success secrets on how to progress your career.
In this book you will discover:
- How to get selected to the Board of your choice
- The 7 qualities that the best companies look for in a Director
- The 4 key skills required on any Board
- How to choose a market niche that matches your CV
- How to write a CV that is guaranteed to get you noticed
- How to fast track your success in business
Author: Ron Scott