The Manager's Guide to Program Evaluation: Planning, Contracting, & Managing for Useful Results
Evaluation is vital and beneficial to any nonprofit organization. An effective evaluation can help identify an organization's successes, share information with key audiences, and improve services. It can confirm that an organization is truly making a difference.
This book is your guide to getting a useful evaluation.
Who this book is for:
- Organization managers and decision makers
- Students studying applied social service research
- Describes what types of information to collect and what questions this information can answer
- Details the four phases of evaluation and the steps involved in each phase
- Information on various types of research consultants and advice selecting one
Author: Paul W Mattessich
Pages: 112 pages