The Book of the Board - Effective governance for non-profit organisations (3rd Edition)
The Book of the Board is an excellent reference book for directors of non-profit organisations. It provides clear guidance on the role of the board, formal and legal responsibilities, and the ways in which the board can maximise its effectiveness for the organisation.
New material added in this edition includes:
- the competitive environment
- strategic planning
- risk management
Additional contributions have been added from several experts including:
- In-depth interviews with four of Australia's most experienced board members David Gonski, Rupert Myer, Heather Watson and Simon McKeon
- Expert contributions and opinion pieces on topics such as fundraising; improving board effectiveness; technology and governance; and impact investing from, amongst others, Frankie Airey, Dr Pieter-Jan Bezemer, Cathy Hunt, Elizabeth Jameson, Myles McGregor-Lowndes and Gavin Nicholson
- Newly edited charts and diagrams throughout, providing easy reference on key topics
- New checklists and resources
Author: David Fishel
Pages: 241 pages
Read our review of The Book of the Board.