Navigating the Organizational Lifecycle: A Capacity Building Guide for Nonprofit Leaders
Understand, prepare for, and navigate the organizational lifecycle passages and changes experienced by nonprofits.
Learn how to assess a nonprofit organization's stage of development in order to align capacities, manage organizational transitions, and anticipate future challenges.
Discover strategies for making the case to funders for capacity-building support.
Navigating the Organizational Lifecycle will:
- Make it easier for board members and chief executives to assess where their organizations are in their lifecycle
- Help determine if capacities are properly aligned with the current stage of development
- Identify weaknesses and situations that create change, growth, challenges, and opportunities
- Illustrate how board composition and responsibilities may change as the organization evolves
- Encourage boards to be more strategic and proactive in planning for the future
Don`t miss the attached CD-ROM with an electric version of the nonprofit organizational lifecycle assessment tool.
Author: Paul M. Connolly
Pages: 10 pages