Clinical Governance Toolkit
This product is delivered as a digital download via email.
This comprehensive Clinical Governance Toolkit is essential for not-for-profit boards who must meet clinical governance requirements, no matter how demanding.
What is included in the toolkit?
The toolkit features high quality tools and policies from The Australian Governance System (TAGS) created by Australian Strategic Services.
- Board Clinical Governance Committee Terms of Reference
- Clinical Governance Committee, Clinical Risk Management Tool One
- Clinical Governance Committee, Clinical Risk Management Tool Two
- Board, Committees & Taskforce's Action List
- Clinical Care Root Cause Analysis Tool
- Board or Board Committees Clinical Governance Decisions Register
Plus six policies that cover the boards clinical governance responsibilities:
- Duty of Skill & Care Policy
- Duty of Disclosure & Transparency Policy
- Whistle Blowers Policy
- Board, Committee & Taskforce Meetings Policy
- Clinical Governance Framework & Processes
- Risk Management System Policy
Each policy includes an overarching governance principle, the policy itself, procedural actions (where relevant) and key performance indicators against the policy.